The library scanner has the ability to scan documents to pdf files.
To scan, follow the instructions below or stop up and see a Bibby library staff member.
- Place the article, face up, in the scanner’s document feeder
- From the Desktop, select the icon for “HP Director”
- In the director window, select “scan document”
- In the “where do you want to save the document to” menu, select “save to file”
- Select the scan button on the bottom left of the window
- The document will automatically start feeding and scanning
- When scanning is complete it will ask you if you want to scan more. Select “done”.
- A window will appear asking where you want to save. From the drop-down menu, navigate to where you will save the document.
- From the file type drop down menu, select PDF.
- In the file name field, enter a name for your document
- The document will then be converted to a PDF and saved to your destination.