Open access is a term to describe peer-reviewed scholarly material and research that is freely available online.
BMC Oral Health is an open access journal that publishes original peer-reviewed research articles in all aspects oral health.
Recent articles include:
- In vitro tooth whitening effect of two medicated chewing gums compared to a whitening gum and saliva
- The NTI-tss device for the therapy of bruxism, temporomandibular disorders, and headache: where do we stand? A qualitative systematic review of the literature
- Fluoride content and recharge ability of five glassionomer dental materials
- Xylitol gummy bears snacks: a school-based randomized clinical trial
- Oral maxillofacial neoplasms in an East African population a 10 year retrospective study of 1863 cases using histopathological reports.
The journal is located on the internet at http://www.biomedcentral.com/bmcoralhealth .
If you would like to be emailed each time new articles are added to the journal, fill out the form on this page.