Great American Smokeout Day is Thursday, November 20
For more than 32 years on the third Thursday of November, the American Cancer Society has helped and inspired Americans to quit smoking. Below is a list of resources to share with your patients, friends and family, to better understand the dangers of smoking and oral health.
- Smoke-Free-You.org: The American Cancer Society’s Great American Smokeout Day website
- The Great American Smokeout Challenge: tools and support for quitting from the American Cancer Society
- The Oral Cancer Foundation: to reduce suffering and save lives through prevention, education, research, advocacy, and support activities
- Latest articles on Smoking and Oral Health as indexed in PubMed
- Smoking Cessation: from the American Dental Association
- Browse a list of internet resources pertaining to Smoking and Oral Health