Are you interested in learning more about the use of stem cells for dental therapies?
Dentaltown, an ADA recognized continuing education provider, is offering a self-instructional program titled “Stem Cells: Emerging Medical and Dental Therapies for the Dental Professional“. There is no fee for the class and continuing education credits are available.
Additional resources include:
- A list of clinical trials
- Guidelines, synopsis, and more from the TRIP database
- Abstracts from IADR meetings
- NIDCR/Division of Intramural Research salivary stem cell initiative
- NIH Stem Cell Registry. Lists of derivations of human pluripotent stem cells eligible for federal funding
- Review articles indexed in PubMed