Bibby library has the following books from the DANB list of suggested resources for the dental assistant board exam.
- Torres and Erlich Modern Dental Assisting/ WU 90 B618t 2009
- Essentials of clinical dental assisting / Joseph E. Chasteen. WU 90 C489e
- Dental materials : properties and manipulation/ WU 190 C886d 2004
- The dental hygienist’s guide to nutritional care/ WU 113 D262d
- Mosby’s dental drug reference/ QV 50 M894
- Clinical aspects of dental materials : theory, practice, and cases/ WU 190 C641 2004
- Dental management of the medically compromised patient / WU 29 L778d 2008
- Medical emergencies in the dental office /WB 105 M236m 2007
- Diet and nutrition in oral health/ WU 113.7 P173d 2007
- Control of nitrous oxide in dental operatories /WA 754 M145 1994
- Infection control & management of hazardous materials for the dental team/WU 29 M647i 2005
- Essentials of dental radiography for dental assistants and hygienists/ WN 230 J68e 2007
- Principles of dental imaging/WN 230 L282p 2002
- Radiation protection in dentistry/ WN 230 R129 2003 and online
These items may be borrowed for two weeks.
You may also wish to check out these resources, available on the internet:
- Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Healthcare Settings
- Successful intraoral radiography
- Selected internet resources for Dental Assistants from Bibby Library
Good luck on your exams!