Many of you who are taking the Head and Neck Anatomy course have been looking for resources to support your learning. Your instructor has provided a list of suggested books and many are available at Bibby library.
- The anatomical basis of dentistry / Bernard Liebgott. WU 101 L716a 2011
- Head and Neck Anatomy for Dental Medicine/Eric Baker. WE 17 H432 2010
- Textbook of head and neck anatomy / Hiatt, Gartner ;WE 705 H623t 2010
- Oral anatomy, histology and embryology / Berkovitz, Holland, Moxham WU 101 B5130 2009
- Color atlas & textbook of oral anatomy, histology, and embryology / Berkovitz, Holland, Moxham. WU 17 B513c 1992
- Clinical anatomy for dentistry / Longmore, McRae. WU 101 L856c 1985
In addition, you might find the following internet resources helpful:
If you have an iPhone or iTouch, there are several dental anatomy apps to download. Find a full listing of dental apps in an earlier post on this blog.