The 2009 journal citation reports have been published and are available from the ISI Web of Knowledge database. Produced annually, these reports evaluate scholarly journals for their research impact. Out of 64 journals, the top ten in dentistry are as follows:
- Journal of Dental Research
- Journal of Periodontology
- Oral Surgery Oral Medicine Oral Pathology Oral Radiology and Endodontology
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Journal of Endodontics
- Journal of Clinical Periodontology
- Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Dental Materials
- International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants
I am happy to report that Bibby library currently subscribes to all of these titles, providing the URMC dental community with access to full text articles. If you are a URMC affiliate and would like information on accessing these journals, please contact us.
To see the full listing, visit the Web of Science, select Additional Resources, then Journal Citation Reports.