The Medical Library Association designates October as National Medical Librarians Month.
- Access to scholarly journal articles in dentistry, available in print and electronic formats
- Access to medical, pharmaceutical and bibliographic databases
- Access to a rich collection of books in dentistry, available in print and electronic format
- Instruction in using the latest technologies to retrieve, organize and synthesize information. This includes, but is not limited to Facebook, blogs, Twitter, iPhones, social bookmarking and more.
- Instruction in database search and retrieval, evidence based dentistry and library skills
- Access to, and instruction in using software to organize your references for storage and/or publication
- Comprehensive searches of the dental literature
- Suggestions and tools for keeping up-to-date
- Assistance in using Blackboard for course materials
- A look at the history of dentistry in Rochester
- A list of “librarian selected” internet resources in dentistry
- A place to study or collaborate with colleagues
- Computers, wireless access and a scanner
Is there anything else can we do for you?