VisualDx is a visual tool that allows clinicians to enter a patient’s symptoms and compare visual findings to a large database of medical and dental images. The database includes images from oral mucosal lesions.
Now URMC users can download the VisualDx Mobile App for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The app is free.
To get the app:
- Go to http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/hslt/miner/
- In the upper left side of the page, select the link for VisualDx
- If you are off site you will be prompted for your URMC log on
- In the center of the page that opens, select the link for “Get VisualDx for your iPhone and iPad”
- Complete the form to request user name & password and then follow instructions for downloading app.