- Search PubMed and connect to full text.
* Library must subscribe to the journal in order to access full text.
* Full text access for URMC afilliates only
- Renew a book
- Ask a Librarian for help
- Register to connect to e-resources when off site
* Off-site access for URMC affiliates only
- Read the following dental textbooks: (access for URMC affiliates only)
American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Policies & Guidelines
Burket’s Oral Medicine Diagnosis & Treatment
Peterson’s Principles of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Search the library catalog (Voyager)
- Ask a Librarian to conduct a literature search
- Access Blackboard
- Organize references and create bibliographies using RefWorks or EndNote
- Read the latest dentistry news and information tips
Thanks to a partnership between UR River Campus Libraries and University Information Technology, EndNote is available for free to University of Rochester faculty, staff and students with a NetID. EndNote is a program used to organize references, images, and PDFs, format citations, and create bibliographies.
Details on downloading the program to your computer are outlined on the University IT site.