April 30, 2014
April brings spring showers, and we have a few new titles at Bibby. They’re all shelved in Bibby New Books.
Open-Bite Malocclusion: Treatment and Stability. 1st edition from Wiley Blackwell.
Manual of Temporomandibular Disorders. 3rd edition from Wiley Blackwell.
Bell’s Oral and Facial Pain. 7th edition
Pharmacology & Therapeutics for Dentistry. 6th edition.
Orofacial Pain: A clinician’s guide.
February 6, 2009
Here is a list of the ten most popular books at Bibby library. Affiliates of the UR are permitted to check our books out for two weeks.
- Contemporary implant dentistry / Carl E. Misch.
- ITI treatment guide / editors : D. Buser, U. Belser, David Wismeijer.
- Contemporary orthodontics / William R. Proffit with Henry W. Fields … [et al.].
- National Board examinations reprints : test packet I-J / American Student Dental Association.
- Dental anatomy, physiology, and occlusion / Major M. Ash Jr., Stanley J. Nelson.
- Phillips’ science of dental materials / [edited by] Kenneth J. Anusavice.
- Essentials of facial growth / Donald H. Enlow, Mark G. Hans.
- Ten Cate’s oral histology : development, structure, and function / [edited by] Antonio Nanci.
- First aid for the NBDE. Part II / [edited by] Jason E. Portnof, Timothy Leung.
- Mosby’s review for the NBDE part 1 / edited by Frank Dowd.
December 22, 2008
Bibby library has acquired the 2009-2010 edition of the American Dental Association’s (ADA) Current Dental Terminology along with “The cdt Companion“.
These reference materials will assist staff when applying dental code to clinical situations. Included are practice scenarios to help develop coding skills, a glossary, and a question and answer section.
The books are available to borrow for two weeks and are located in Bibby library’s book stacks.
December 10, 2008
The American Dental Association has donated an entire set of practice management and marketing resources to the Eastman Dental Center.
The collection includes approximately 20 publications covering all aspects of running a dental practice.
These materials are shelved in Bibby library and may be borrowed for two weeks. We hope you will enjoy these valuable resources.
August 15, 2008
The following are the ten most popular books at Bibby library. These are used the most frequently of all the books in our collection. If you are a student, faculty or staff member of the University of Rochester, you can borrow them too!
10. Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics / McNamara, Brudon, Kokich
9. Carranza’s clinical periodontology
8. Phillips’ science of dental materials
7. Orthodontics : current principles and techniques / Graber,Vanarsdall
6. Stewart’s clinical removable partial prosthodontics.
5. Fundamentals of operative dentistry : a contemporary approach / Summitt, Robbins
4. Principles and practice of implant dentistry / Weiss
3. Contemporary orthodontics / Proffitt
2. Essentials of facial growth / Enlow
1. Periodontal surgery : a clinical atlas / Sato
June 26, 2008
Bibby library subscribes to the online version of several dental textbooks. Access is available 24/7 onsite, and offsite with your URMC library account.
We currently subscribe to the following titles:
- AAFP CONDITIONS A TO Z, 2008
- BURKET’S ORAL MEDICINE – 11th Ed. 2008
- INGLE’S ENDODONTICS – 6th Ed. 2008
- PAEDIATRIC DENTISTRY – 3rd Ed. 2005
- TEMPOROMANDIBULAR DISORDERS – 1st Ed. 2006
Access to these and other e-book titles is available from the Miner Library E-Books web page.
Take a load off … use an e-book!